I purchased this fisher Paykel washer April 1st 2015 1st repaired was done on 9/8/2015, I’ve had or replaced 5 water valves the last valve didn’t even last to do 1 load before it went out I paid $999.99 taxes not included that I paid plus delivery charge, every time a valve would go out I would have to wait 2 to 3 weeks before I could get someone to look at plus 2 weeks before come back to install the part mean while having to go to a laundromat every couple days and pay to have the laundromat to get our clothes cleaned, I’m sorry but I’m not happy and would not recommend Fisher Paykel to anyone and I’ve called fisher Paykel at least 2 dozen times and get no satisfaction and they keep asking for the same documents over and over, what I thought was a good product and company is a big disappointment, I asked for a refund because I ve waited 1 1/2 months to get someone to fix it that I had to go buy a different washer from another company that has a better warranty and support.... disappointment dissatisfy, this machine is a lemon and there is a lemon law, ALL I WANT IS A REFUND AND THIS JUNK OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Junk.

Comments